Saturday, November 16, 2013

Vote for Our Class

     Farmers Insurance is providing an incredible opportunity for Montana teachers.  In October, they set up a site that teachers could be thanked.  Then, the teachers thanked had an opportunity to submit a grant proposal for $2500.
     I submitted a proposal called the Linked Listening Library.  I have two file drawers full of books on tape.  It is so valuable for children to hear great literature read aloud and I love how with books on tape, students have to follow along in the book.  However, have you looked for a cassette player lately?  Nearly impossible!  I want to convert, replace, and update my cassettes with digital files; link up my listening library to the 21st century.
    The top ten voted on proposals receive the $2500.  Please help our classroom get votes.  You can vote once every 24 hours for the entire month of November.  To vote, go to the Thank Montana Teachers site by clicking here.  You will want to vote for a proposal.  You can search for my proposal by typing in Niemeyer.  The vote requires your email.  You can share the site with friends and family.  The more votes we get, the better!  Thank you for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment